Friday, November 21, 2008

My little snow"man"

Today Ryan and I decided to play in the snow while Logan was napping. I had SO much fun!! Really, I enjoyed Ryan chasing me and saying "look mom!" only to throw a snowball in my face! I am amazed at how much he has grown mentally, physically and spiritually since last winter. He physically is now enjoying playing in the snow. Mentally he enjoys the games - the tricking me only to throw snow at me! And then there's the spiritual. He noticed the snowflakes. Not just snow as a whole. Then we proceeded to talk about how God made each and every snow flake different. As I was telling him this he said "mom I know - I learned it in cubbies." So here are a few pics from our day in the snow! He Got me! Cant you tell how excited he is!
Ryan attempting to make a snowball.


Trying to throw the snow at me as I ran away!




A look down our street on this beautifully snowy day.




Obvious : Snowball in action! Coming at me!










2 comments:

Kira said...

I love that last picture! So adorable!

Heidi said...

Wow snow!!!! I havent seen it in so long. Its nice to see what it looks like :) I love the pictures! Hes looks like so much fun.