Monday, October 20, 2008

New...people, recipes, a new day!

So... it's that time of year when the taste buds change, along with the leaves... and the cold air! As I was sitting here tonight trying to plan out our meals for the next two weeks, I felt stuck in a rut - I need new recipes I thought. Then a few moments ago... as I was checking another blog I saw a blog of a fellow church member. I have never met her in person, but found out she has a blog for recipes only!!! So many great ideas! So... Melissa... I look forward to actually saying Hi - and I'm totally enjoying your blog and new recipes for our family! It's amazing how God cares about the details in our lives, our smallest desires.... and He provides. I'm feeling SO blessed. Another AWESOME bonus to my day: My mom will be here WEDNESDAY!!! Thank you Lord for all you provide!

No comments: