Its been awhile since I've posted anything, and have truly been slacking in my meal planning! SO.... I'm trying to gather some more meals that fit our "diet". Not only would we appreciate losing a few pounds before our cruise ( imagine me clapping my hands and screaming happily when this "cruise" is mentioned ), but are also working to change our lifestyle to eating healthier. We are aware that this crash diet is simply that - a CRASH diet. So for the next few weeks... well until April 2nd, we will be going HIGH protein NO carbs. Ok, well we haven't forgone fruit, but other than that - nuttin'. These are the meals I have so far, and if anyone else has ideas I'd LOOOOVE to hear them!~
2. Lemon pepper chicken, broccoli, salad
3. Steak, baked asparagus, salad.
4. White chicken chili.
5. Salsa chicken salad
6. Almond crusted chicken, brussel sprouts, and salad.
7. Eggplant soup minus the macaroni.
8. Baked chicken, bean soup, and salad.
9. Ham, egg, cheese omelettes.
10. meatloaf, garlic green beans, salad.
11. Baked chicken, egg salad
12. Asian chicken salad.
13. Pork Roast w/ carrots and green beans, and you guessed it - salad.
14. Taco salad
So as you can see ... we have LOTS of chicken. Some of us are not into seafood... but any other ideas are welcome!!!!