Saturday, April 2, 2011

Tick Tock

It has been almost 8 months since I've posted on here... and I did not forget you were here! So here's what been happening in our house while I was MIA....

1. Ryan started kindergarten and did not like his first day. He has loved it since then!
(He said "mom, all they did was talk and talk and talk about RUULES!") lol

2. Logan has progressed in potty training and is only using pullups at night! (YEAH!!)

3. Logan started Speech therapy and can now say Kiss instead of Tiss.... amongst a long list of other new words. He LOVES his teacher, Mrs. Laura.

4. On New Year's Eve we got one tiny, well BIG surprise... we found out that I am having another BABY!!!! The boys are SOOO excited. I am due Sept. 5th!

5. We made a trip out to Texas to see the fam... and the boys LOVED playing with their cousins Jesse, Jonathan, Justice, Robert, Isaac, Tristan and Elaina... amongst others!

6. Yeah, Ryan turned 6!!! He is also well on his way to reading:) He is reading small words and doing well... although he REALLY dislikes reading. He prefers math and science over reading right now.

7. Has finally registered both boys for school next year... they will start around the same time that I have the baby! Later this week, we will be finding out the sex of the baby... fun times ahead!


Soooooooo... the clock is ticking and I have cakes to make, legos to build, and mouths to feed! These are a few of the moments that have taken my time over the last 8 months, and hopefully I will be back before the next 8 months roll around!

No comments: