So, I seem to have had this AWESOME vacation to the Bahamas... yeah, it was awesome. Not to brag... but there was food EVERYWHERE! One night we even enjoyed the chocoholic buffet. But now we have returned home to our two little munchkins, and our lovely diets. It's been awhile, but I am trying to get back on my schedule of meal planning. I have found that if I do not meal plan, we end up just eating junk on those nights when our schedule is jam packed or someone gets home super late from work! Som here it is....
Meal Plan #300000000000.....(slightly exaggerated)
1. Taco Salad
2. Salsa chicken (8 tortilla chips), and salad
3. Deviled chicken, salad,... and vegetable of choice.
4.Ravioli Primavera and Salad
5. Sesame Terriyaki Thai Chicken Dinner... its a box baby!
6. White Chicken Chili
7. Meatloaf, Mashed Cauliflower, Salad
8. Mesquite Grilled Chicken, corn on cob, salad
9. Sweet/Sour Chicken stirfry w/ brown rice
10. Pork Chops, Brown Gravy, Rice, Green beans
11. Beef Enchilada Casserole & Corn
12. Eggplant soup
13.Cream Baked Chicken & Steamed Broccoli
14. Spaghetti w/ meatsauce & green beans.
We are trying to stay away from pasta as much as possible... if you have any great recipes.... pass em' along PLEASE!